This has opened into a new window
Prowler Headlight Shields Tint or Clear
Included: 2 x Headlight lens film guards, 1 x soft squeegee.
For installation you will need: Household Rubbing Alcohol, a soapy water mixture of one full spray bottle of water with a couple of drops of baby shampoo or mild dish detergent. You may also need a hair dryer.
WARNING: It is very important to follow every step without skipping anything. To ensure that you mount your lens guards professionally.
1. Prepare both headlight lenses by first washing with soap and water to remove dirt and grime. Dry completely and scrub the lens with household Rubbing Alcohol.
2. Test your cleaning. Take a piece of masking tape and see if it readily adheres to both of your headlight lenses. If it does not continue to clean until it does.
As a test and without sticking it on -
Place your unpeeled headlight guard over your headlight and
make note of its fit. You now have an idea of how it sits on
the plastic Headlight lens.
Now spray your mixture of soapy water directly on your cars headlight lens and on your new headlight guard soaking it down as you peel the release liner.
Once both the headlight lens and the lens vinyl tint are completely saturated place the guard on the lens and position it into place.
4. You have been provided with a soft felt squeegee. Starting at the center of the light lens use the squeegee to work the fluid out in all directions until the lens guard has become completely adhered. If you need to stretch or mold your tint around complex curves use a household hair dryer will help soften the vinyl for easier molding. When you are done their should be no air bubbles under the tint.
5. Repeat the entire process for the opposite side.
6. Repeat the entire process for the Fog lights as well.
NOTE: Once these are removed they can not be reinstalled as the adhesive is compromised.
TheProwlerStore.com is a Hot Car Accessories, Inc. site
Copyright 2005 - 2018
Not affiliated with Chrysler Corporation or it's divisions.